1 Nights / 2 Days
Destination Covered : Guwahati, Tinsukia
Attractions : Brahmaputra River, Hajo Temple
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Arrive LGBI Airport, Guwahati in the morning enroute visit Maa Kamakhya Temple, check in at the hotel. Evening enjoy an hour leisure cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra.
Morning After Breakfast Drive to Sualkuchi Silk Village, also Known as Manchester of the East and Interact with the Indigenous People Who Produce the Raw Silk Int Finished Products. Then Proceed to Hajo ( Pilgrimage Centre) Hyagriva Madhav Temple, Kedareswara Temple & Poa Mecca. Afternoon Back to Hotel. Evening Visit the Balaji Temple, Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra. Night Stay At Guwahati. Tour Ends.
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Sualkuchi, known as the Manchester of Assam is a major centre for commercial production of indigenous fabrics especially the Pat and Muga silk. Hajo, an ancient place of immense historical importance is a living example of integration. It is the confluence of three major religious orders of the world - Hinduism, Islam and Buddhism.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.